New students are accepted once:
- Registration form is completed and the non-refundable $20 registration fee is paid
Tuition: $35/mo per class | $25/mo for every additional class | $50 for “Production” class
Tuition is due the 1st of every month for all Program Classes.
- All fees are non-refundable (please make all checks payable to “YPATC”)
- A late fee of $7 will be applied to your payment if it is not received by the 7th of each month
- Tuition will not be prorated for any reason/circumstance
- Full tuition is due each month regardless of holidays
- Full tuition is due each month whether students are present for class or not – NO EXCEPTION
- If monthly payment is returned due to insufficient funds, there will be a surcharge in the amount of $15 applied to that month’s tuition – moving forward, only cash or money order will be accepted
- If your child’s tuition account does not remain in good standing, your child WILL NOT be able to participate in classes or at events
- Recital fee of no more than $60 (depending on class) must be paid by Recital due date in order for students to participate (further details will be listed in our Recital Packet)
YPATC NO CLASS DATES:
|December 24 – Jan 4 (Resume on Jan 7)||April 19 (Friday)||May 27 (Monday)
Terms of Service
Please read these terms carefully before making any purchases from the Youth Performing Arts Training Center. Your access to the Youth Performing Arts Training Center is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These Terms apply to all visitors who access the Youth Performing Arts Training Center.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Youth Performing Arts Training Center, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your first and last name, your phone number, and your email address.
Links to Other Web Sites
We’re very thankful for all sponsors who help the Youth Performing Arts Training Center, but they do have their own websites and partners as well. The Youth Performing Arts Training Center has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, and practices of any third party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Youth Performing Arts Training Center shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
The Youth Performing Arts Training Center reserves the right, at sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision has been decided, we will try to provide at least 14 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes an approved revision will be determined at our own discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org